What more can I say?? We woke up, we packed, we ate breakfast, we hit the road. We took lots of potty breaks, we (almost) ran out of gas at one point, we had some quick meal stops, and after driving through a lot of nothingness on I-8 (and later, on I-10), we made it home.
We don't know exactly when we'll go back to Disneyland...probably in 3 years or so (sometime after Celeste turns 5). In the meantime, though, we'll have lots of good memories to keep our hearts warm. Yes, I am aware that last sentence was a little cheesy.
The only other thing to report is our short (but very photograph-filled) trip to the beach--a place the likes of which our children have never seen (and Nate & I have rarely visited). I'm afraid the exact location of this particular beach escapes me; it was south of Laguna Beach but north of Dana Point. Regardless, it was a beautiful, secluded spot, and we were almost the only people there since it was early Saturday morning!
It was neat to show the girls what an ocean looks like, and it was calm & refreshing to get some sand between our toes before the long drive home. Here are a few pictures:
See you back in Arizona!
No comments:
Post a Comment